Saturday, May 3, 2014

Let's Have a Drink



I love a glass of champagne, I could drink champagne daily if I society didn't call people that drink daily and sometimes alone alcoholics and if alcohol wasn't so expensive in Chicago.  For me champagne fixes everything, it makes an ordinary day feel like a celebration and a crappy day seem like a minor hiccup in the grand scheme of things.  Champagne makes one feel rich and glamorous even when its being drank in sweats watching Sex and the City.   It is safe to say champagne is one of the best inventions besides high heels.   I am truly the kind of girl who would be happy with flowers in her hair and champagne in her hand rather than diamonds around her neck and wrists.  Because of this I have mastered the art of Champagne Cocktails so here is one of my favorites:

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment