Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentines Schmalentines



So about a month ago I made this amazing playlist (at least in my opinion) after a phone a call where the person I was talking to exclaimed "This is my jam, FUCK EVERYONE IN LOVE".  I busted out my computer and complied a list of songs for that exact state of mind and now I am sharing it with all of you!  After jamming it in my car for about a week straight I decided to make it a counterpart, the playlist for those in love.  Should you find yourself head over heels or pretending like this holiday doesn't exist (I'm right there with you) these playlists will have you singing along.



(Unfortunately Spotify doesn't have TSwift, otherwise Almost Do and I Wish You Would, would be included and Shake It Off, Bad Blood, and WANGBT)




xxx
B

No comments:

Post a Comment